Alarm sponsorship opportunities
Sponsorship provides access to Members with direct responsibility for services related to the risk industry.
Corporate sponsorship provides various opportunities to engage with Alarm Members across the year. Alarm offers four tiers of corporate sponsorship (platinum, gold, silver and bronze), ranging from national to group level.
All packages are flexible to allow you to maximise the benefits of supporting the membership and build your organisation’s profile directly with risk professionals.
As a corporate sponsor, you will be able to:
- Gain access to Members with direct responsibility for services related to the risk and insurance industry.
- Demonstrate that you are committed to supporting professionals and organisations delivering public services.
- Partner with Alarm on high profile research, technical and best practice papers and publications.
- Share and highlight your expertise with Members by collaborating with Alarm at national and regional events.
- Highlight your expertise by featuring in Public RM, Alarm’s quarterly Members' journal.
- Utilise networking opportunities with solicitors, brokers, insurers.
For more information about corporate sponsorship and to discuss your requirements, please contact Julie Gray.
Conference sponsorship provides the opportunity to increase brand recognition with over 500 key influencers and decision makers attending the Alarm National Conference, the UK's largest gathering of risk professionals from organisations who provide services to, or support our communities and citizens. Find out more about sponsoring the Alarm National Conference.
Risk Awards sponsorship
Sponsoring the Alarm Risk Awards offers a unique opportunity to show your support of the excellent work that takes place within organisations who provide services to, or support our communities and citizens.
For more information about Awards sponsorship and to discuss your requirements, please contact Julie Gray.